- Jeff Dean
With people's active lifestyles a cleaner home is essential. Dirt, bacteria and other contaminants can get into your carpet during it's normal everyday usage. Routine annual cleanings can help reduce this but Phenix's Microban technology works 24/7 to eliminate most stains, odors and unsage bacteria from forming in and on your carpet. Phenix Carpet has added this superior technology called Microban to their lineup of new carpet. Microban is built in to the carpet and will not wear or wash off. You can be assured of a cleaner and safer home!
Surfaces with built-in Microban® technology remain 99%* cleaner from bacteria and odors than untreated surfaces.
Phenix carpets with Microban® are designed to help protect against the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew. In fact, they are the only carpets with built-in Microban® antimicrobial technology, offering a new level of cleanliness.
- Built-in protection that lasts for the life of the carpet
- Technology is proven safe to use and effective
- Microban is used in a wide range of household products, medical equipment and military gear
- Microban® is the most recognized brand of antimicrobial in the industry.
- Microban® is used by top consumer brands.
- Microban® created the website TheCleanerHome.com, which gives consumers an easy way to learn about and find all the household products and brands that use Microban technology.
Call today for more information. 248-505-4648